First Crush Quotes and Sayings

First Crush Quotes and Sayings

"I may have had a crush on Zac, but we are like brother and sister, so nothing would ever happen" ~ Vanessa Hudgens

"Cary Grant and I were doing a play in New York. He had a crush on me. Whenever we went to a party, he would always sit on the floor beside me. I thought that was kind of beautiful, like that's where he wanted to be" ~ Fay Wray
"Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy" ~ Mao Tse-Tung

"I've stood my ground in life, alone, even against overwhelming forces with the might and money to crush me" ~ Tatum O'Neal

"I have tamed men of iron in my day, shall I not easily crush these men of butter?" ~ Ferdinand Alvarez De Toledo

"It is hard to pretend to like someone you don't but even harder to pretend to not like someone when you really do..." ~ Anonymous