Flirting Quotes and Sayings

Flirting Quotes and Sayings

Flirting is the art of keeping intimacy at a safe distance.

Oops! I lost my mobile number! Could I have yours?

Are you lost ma’am? Because heaven is a long way from here.


I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me?

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.

You’re so sweet there’s a wanted poster for you at the candy store.

Let make it short and simple, I love you.

I’m an organ donor, need anything?

You remind me of my next girlfriend.

My friend wants to know if you think I’m hot

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again ?

All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.

Flirtation: attention without intention.