Good Night SMS Text Messages

Good Night SMS Text Messages

Walk with me when u need company.
Take my hand when u feel all alone.
Turn to me when u need someone to lean on.
I’m your friend you can always depend on…


WE met by CHANCE
Became FRENS by CHOICE,
GREW in FRIENDSHIP by DECISION,
and will be FRENS 4 LIFE by COMMITMENT..
I’M GLAD i have such a FRIEND like YOU!


A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter
your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the
friendship between us.


A friend is always welcome.
Early in the morning or late at night.
Time is of no importance.
When it concerns real friendship!


A friend is sweet when it is new.
But it is sweeter when it is true.
But do you know that?
It is the SWEETEST when it is YOU!


Nite has end for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.


smtimes i SMS u,
smtimes i don’t
smtimes i reply
smtimes i 4got…
but no matter
how many times
that SOMETIMES
u’ll be my FRIEND
not 4 smtimes
but 4-EVER


A ring is round and has no end, and that’s how long I’ll be your friend.


6 rules to be HAPPY:
Free your heart from hatred,
Free your mind from worries,
Live simply, Expect less,
Give more and…….
Always have ME as YOUR FRIEND!