Mom Quotes and Sayings

Mom Quotes and Sayings

I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars. ~ E. M. Forster

I am truly my mother's son. ~ David Geffen

I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her. ~ Ellen DeGeneres


I auditioned on my own. I tried to make a mark for myself without anybody's help, not even Mom's. ~ Kate Hudson

Every man must define his identity against his mother. If he does not, he just falls back into her and is swallowed up. ~ Camille Paglia

Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo. ~ Nicole Appleton

How simple a thing it seems to me that to know ourselves as we are, we must know our mothers names. ~ Alice Walker

I am no mother, and I won't be one. ~ Brigitte Bardot