Patriotism Quotes and Sayings

Patriotism Quotes and Sayings, indian patriotism quotes, patriotism essay, patriotism quotes in hindi, patriotism poems, positive quotes on patriotism, famous patriotism quotes, nationalism quotes, independence day quotes

Gentlemen have talked a great deal of patriotism. A venerable word, when duly practiced. ~ Robert Walpole

Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism. ~ George Washington

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them! ~ Albert Einstein

I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world. ~ Diogenes

I distinguish, between nationalism and patriotism. ~ Michael Ignatieff


I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism. ~ Bob Riley

I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world. ~ Eugene V. Debs

A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbours. ~ William Ralph Inge

A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works. ~ Bill Vaughan

Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him? ~ Blaise Pascal

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. ~ Howard Zinn

Each nation feels superior to other nations. That breeds patriotism - and wars. ~ Dale Carnegie