Short Funny Sayings and Quotes About Friends

Short Funny Sayings and Quotes About Friends - If you must have noticed, most of these funny quotes about life have powerful messages, but are presented in a subtle way. Hope these funny quotes will be in your mind at least for some time. Cheers!

Life without a friend is death without a witness. - Eugene Benge

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. - Albert Camus

A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view. - Wilma Askinas

We know our friends by their defects rather than their merits. - W. Somerset Maugham

Friends are God's ways of apologizing for our families. - Anonymous

It takes a long time to grow an old friend. - John Leonard

A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. - Anonymous

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! - Doug Larson

A friend is someone, who upon seeing another friend in immense pain, would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer. - Amanda Grier

Never shall I forget the times I spent with you; continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. - Ludwig Van Beethoven

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. - Anonymous

Source: www.buzzle.com