Brotherhood Quotes and Sayings

Brotherhood Quotes and sayings, quotes about brotherhood and unity, assassin's creed brotherhood quotes, inspirational quotes brotherhood, fullmetal alchemist brotherhood quotes, brother quotes, fraternity brotherhood quotes, brotherhood quotes bible, brotherhood quotes greek

It’s very difficult for me to dislike an artist. No matter what he’s creating, the fact that he’s experiencing the joy of creation makes me feel like we’re in a brotherhood of some kind… we’re in it together. ~ Chick Corea

My entire life has been an attempt to get back to the kind of feelings you have on a field. The sense of brotherhood, the esprit de corps, the focus – there being no past or future, just the ball. As trite as it sounds, I was happiest playing ball. ~ David Duchovny

My illness has taught me something about the nature of humanity, love, brotherhood and relationships that I never understood, and probably never would have. So, from that standpoint, there is some truth and good in everything. ~ Lee Atwater

Of course after the fight you want to make sure that you’re okay and so is the other guy, it’s a brotherhood in there, so you want to make sure everyone is okay after the war is over. ~ Alexis Arguello

I have always held those political opinions which point to the universal brotherhood of man, no matter in what rank of life he may have taken his origin. ~ Alexander Mackenzie

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

I was asked by a group to write a song on the theme of brotherhood. This was before women’s liberation, when brotherhood meant men and women both, so I wrote the song. Since I had always been very fond of the Passion Chorale, I wrote words to that great piece. ~ Tom Glazer


I wrote the Brotherhood song for no money out of my deep feelings about humanity, and because I was flattered that whatever talents I had, had been recognized. ~ Tom Glazer

If someone saves your life, you develop a brotherhood, no matter what your race. ~ Omar Epps

Readmore Brother Quotes and Sayings ok !!