Thinking of You Quotes and Sayings

Apihyayan Blog share kembali mengenai Quotes and Sayings tentunya dalam bahasa inggris dengan judul Thinking of You Quotes and Sayings. Baca dan dapatkan inspirasi di dalamnya setelah anda membacanya.

Tags: Thinking of You Quotes, Thinking of You Quotes and Sayings, thinking of you quotes for him, thinking of you inspirational quotes, sympathy quotes, missing you quotes, friendship quotes, i love you quotes, thinking of you poems, thinking of you myspace quotes


Just for this one night I will not think about you. I will have fun, and laugh again. And enjoy every minute. Tomorrow I will deal with the hangover.
- Anonymous

My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.
- Anonymous

I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart.
- Albany Bach Reid

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
- Irish Blessing

Maybe if you can't get somebody out of your head, they're supposed to be there.
- Anonymous

Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you.
- Anonymous

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. I wish upon the stars, that somewhere you are, thinking of me too.
- From the song "Dreaming Of You"

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely, remember this is true: somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.
- Anonymous

I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight.
- From the song 'My All' by Mariah Carey

Thoughts of you warm my heart like the sun's rays on a cold winter morning.
- Anonymous

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- Claudia Ghandi

Thinking about you is no longer an activity or a habit, it is now my way of life.
- Anonymous

Sometimes we are only given a few minutes to be with the one we love, and a thousand hours to spend just thinking about them.
- Anonymous

I wonder if that's just how it feels to miss someone so bad - like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them.
- Kate Ellison

I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in frame.
- Anonymous

I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop thinking of you.
- Anonymous

Source: www.buzzle.com/articles/thinking-of-you-quotes.html