FLIRTY QUOTES FOR HER

FLIRTY QUOTES FOR HER. Best flirty and funny love quotes and status messages to flirt with your lover. Flirty pickup lines, quotes and messages for facebook status to shown on facebook wall or timeline. Enjoy flirting with flirty people.


Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. - Mozart

The stars must be jealous. You shine way better than them.

Stolen kisses are always sweetest. - Leigh Hunt

Do you have any sunscreen? Because you are burning me up.

If someone was to write a story about my life, the climax would be when I met you. - Author Unknown

When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.

Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases. - Chinese Proverb

When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and think of you.

God made mud, God made dirt, God made guys so girls could flirt!

Every morning I wake up happy b’coz I know I will see you.

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. - Albert Einstein

I love the way you hurt me!

Thanks to : lovequotesforher.com