How A Bride Can Make A Funny Wedding Quote For His Ceremony

How A Bride Can Make A Funny Wedding Quote For His Ceremony


My true love hath my heart, and I have his
~ Philip Sydney ~

My whole heart for my whole life. ~French saying used on poesy rings

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~Martin Luther

Where love reigns the impossible may be attained.
-- Indian Proverb

Our love is here to stay.
-- Ira Gershwin

Embrace me, my sweet embraceable you!
-- Ira Gershwin

May the blessed sunshine shine on you and warm your heart till it glows like a great peat fire,
so that the stranger may come and warm himself at it,
and also a friend.
-- Irish Blessing


In the eyes of a lover pockmarks are dimples.
-- Japanese Proverb

Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
-- Japanese Proverb

Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell.
-- Jason Jordan

The secret of love is seeking variety in your life together, and never letting routine chords dull the melody of your romance.
-- Jill Jones

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.
~ Dr. Seuss~

Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose
beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
~ Kahlil Gibran ~

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
~ David Viscott ~


Source: http://wedding--quotes.blogspot.com/