Quotes for Performance

Quotes for Performance

"A total commitment is paramount to reaching the ultimate in performance." ~ Tim Flores - NFL coach

"Apply yourself. Get all the education you can, but then, by God, do something. Don't just stand there, make something happen." ~ Lee Iacocca

Make rest a neccesity,not an objective.Only rest long enough to gather strenght. ~ Jim Rohn

"My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging." ~ Hank Aaron

"The important thing is to dare to dream big, then take action to make it come true." ~ Joe Girard


"Step up the stairs or stare at the steps." ~ Ralph Nichols

"I read myself out of poverty, long before I worked myself out of poverty." ~ Walter Anderson

"I like to be against the odds. I'm not afraid to be lonely at the top. With me, it's just the satisfaction of the game. Just performance." ~ Barry Bonds

The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch. ~ Jim Rohn

"Great works are done when one is not calculating and thinking." ~ Daisetz T. Suzuki

"There's no such things as coulda, shoulda, or woulda. If you shoulda and coulda, you woulda done it." ~ Pat Riley

"You have to perform at a consistently higher level than others. That's the mark of a true professional." ~ Joe Paterno