Father Birthday Quotes

Sosok ayah merupakan penyemangat hidupku, seorang ayah sangat berarti sekali dalam hidupku selamanya. Ketika Ayah berulang tahun bertambahlah umurnya, bagi anda yang ayahnya berulang tahun dan ingin mengucapkannya dalam bahasa inggris. inilah Father Birthday Quotes yang mungkin anda cari.



I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. I am glad to have you as my father. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you.

I miss those days when your strong shoulders were the highest place on earth. But I just want to tell you Daddy, no matter how much time passes and how old I become, you will always be my superman! Happy Birthday.

Your love and humility melts my heart, dear Daddy. Are you human or some kind of a saint? I love you and I am so proud to be your daughter. Happy Birthday to you.

You are not just a lovely father, but you are also a nice human being. Everyday with you, I learn something new. I feel so comfortable around you daddy, you're the best friend I've ever had. I love you so much. Happy Birthday.

This day is not special only to me, but to all those people whose lives you have touched with your kindness and generosity. I feel so blessed to have you as my Dad. I love you Daddy. Happy Birthday! I wish you live forever.

You taught me how to talk, you even held my hand and made me walk. You filled my mind with knowledge and understanding, that I would never be able to learn if not for you. Thank you for everything. I love you Dad. Happy Birthday!

I might forget the world, but I can never forget the love you showered on me. I love you Dad, and wish you a very happy and warm birthday.

You are the reason, I am. May God always pour love and happiness, on my God. Happy Birthday Dad, I love you.

On this beautiful day, I wish you peace and comfort for all the times to come. Happy Birthday Dad, I am proud to be your child.

I love you, my support, my guide - My Dad. I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday. May you have a sweet and joyful life ahead.