Quotes that Define Life

Quotes that Define Life, quotes about life, quotes that define you, quotes that define me


All my life I've wanted, just once, to say something clever without losing my train of thought. ~ Robert Brault

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. ~ Jane Wagner

A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body - the wishbone. ~ Oscar Wilde

Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it. ~ Bill Cosby

Life was so much easier when your clothes didn't match and boys had cooties! ~ Anonymous

Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. ~ Truman Capote

Stand firm in your refusal to remain conscious during algebra. In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra. ~ Fran Lebowitz

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well-known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. ~ Fred Allen

A perfect method of adding drama to life is to wait until the deadline looms large. ~ Alyce P. Cornyn-Selby

If you're going to make every game a matter of life or death, you're going to have a lot of problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot. ~ Dean Smith

What is life when you don't have anyone to share it with or be content and happy with? With a little hint of humor, the following quotes can do the trick. But you know what the best part about these quotes are, they always teach you to look at life in different angles, and give you the enthusiasm to keep moving forward. Here are some funny quotes about life that you can enjoy.