Valentines Day 2013 Sayings and Quotes

Valentines Day 2013 Sayings and Quotes, funny valentines day quotes and sayings, valentine's day quotes for kids, funny valentines day quotes, love quotes, valentines day poems, valentine's day quotes for him, love quotes for him, love quotes for her

Happy Valentine Here are some Valentines Day 2013 Sayings and Quotes for you.Send these valentines day sayings to your girlfriend and boyfriend. Enjoy your valentines day 2013

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.  Sometimes we make love with our hands.  Sometimes we make love with our bodies.  Always we make love with our hearts.”- Anonymous

Valentine’s time equals love, but not a relationship; happiness, but not attachment; gifts, but not extensive shopping; flowers, but not meeting the sales goals of all florist companies; celebration, but not necessarily a date.– Anonymous

I have loved to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love.   F. Sagan

A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving.

Here is no silence in my heart, when I’m in love. There are not tears from my soul, any longing or hatred — only passion, love and romance. When I’m with you, this is how I am. I love you. Anonymous

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. William Shakespeare

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.– Jonathan Carroll

Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it sight,
For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.
William Shakespeare

Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
All in the morning bedtime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
William Shakespeare

Thanks for your visit Apihyayan Blog.