Wedding Love Quotes

Wedding love quotes, wedding crashers quotes love, love quotes for wedding invitations, love quotes wedding anniversary, wedding love quotes bible, love quotes wedding date, love quotes wedding rings. Readmore Short I Love You Quotes for Him


Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose
beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
~ Kahlil Gibran ~


To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
~ David Viscott ~

My true love hath my heart, and I have his
~ Philip Sydney ~

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all
~ St. Augustine ~

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
~ Author Unknown ~

This day I will marry my best friend,
the one I laugh with,
live for,
dream with,
love

~ Author Unknown ~

Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery ~

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet
~ Plato ~

There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.
~ George Sands ~

Love those who love you
~ Voltaire ~

Whatever our souls are made up, his and mine are the same
~ Emily Bronte ~

Come live with me, and be my love,
And we will some new pleasures prove
Of golden sands, and crystal brooks,
With silken lines, and silver hooks
~ John Donne ~


You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without
~ Author Unknown ~

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand
~ Author Unknown ~

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by embracing one another.
~ Luciano de Crescenzo ~
  
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
 ~ Voltaire ~

Soulmates...
two halves of the same soul
joining together in lifes journey

~ Author Unknown ~

Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
~ Anonymous ~

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
~ William Shakespeare ~

Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
~ Friedrich Halm ~

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company
than a good marriage.
~ Martin Luther ~

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.
~ Dr. Seuss~

Source : www.weddinglovequotes.com