Beautiful Love Quotes and Sayings For Him

I want to be your arms; I want to feel your touch; I want your lips on mine; I need you very much. ~ Anonymous

In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me; you save my life. ~ Anonymous

You are what I never knew I always wanted. ~ From the Movie "Fools Rush In"

Sometimes, I get so mad at you....because I can't help loving you so much. ~ Anonymous


You are the sunshine of my life! Thanks for brightening my world with the warmth of your Love... ~ Anonymous
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. ~ Anonymous

I love the way you hold me in your arms when I am drifting asleep. I love the way you gently tuck my hair when you think I do not notice. I love the way you give me butterfly kisses so that it wouldn't disturb my sleep. Most of all, I love the way I feel secure and loved in your arms. ~ Anonymous

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. ~ Anonymous

I love how softly you touch my skin....like you're touching the wings of a butterfly. ~ Anonymous

A word or a touch from you, touches my soul and heart in ways I never imagined. ~ Anonymous