Sweet Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend

This article gives some of the best Sweet Love Quotes for Your Boyfriend, and readmore Sweet Sayings for Your Girlfriend. sweet text messages your girlfriend,romantic sayings your girlfriend, cute sayings your girlfriend, love sayings your girlfriend, sweet poems your girlfriend, sweet quotes your girlfriend, love poems your girlfriend, quotes your girlfriend.


“He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.”

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we’re really not that different, me and you.”

“The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”

“He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.”

“I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.”

“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

“Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.”

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”

“Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”

“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”

“We loved with a love that was more than love.”