Cute Friendship Quotes and Sayings

Cute Friendship Quotes and Sayings

Friendship iz da only cure 4 hatred, tda only guarantee of peace ~ Anonymous


Theres no greater gift than friendship ~ Anonymous

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere ~ Anonymous

You never stop loving someone; you just learn to live without them ~ Anonymous

Happiness is sitting down to watch slides of your neighbor's vacation and finding out he spent two weeks at a nudist colony ~ Johnny Carson

If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person id send you me!! ~ Anonymous

King me baby, it's oh so fashionable ~ Anonymous

Why is she wearing that face, if she has another one? ~ Anonymous

NEVER give up on someone you cant go a day without thinking about ~ Anonymous

Fashions fade...style is eternal ~ Anonymous

To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it ~ Samuel Butler

Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on ~ Anonymous

The best proof of love iz trust ~ Anonymous

Every time i see him i get this sick feeling in my stomach, but it's the kind of sick feeling i love to feel ~ Anonymous

If I could be anything I would be a tear, so I could be born in your eye, live on your cheek and die on your lips ~ Anonymous

Fellas: If you want your girl to remain an Angel...create a heaven for her ~ Anonymous

I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up ~ Anonymous

The mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss ~ Anonymous

friendship funny quotes, friendship words, friendship story, life quotes, friendship famous quotes, friendship poems, love quotes, friendship poetry