Falling in Love Quotes from Movies and Songs

Cute falling in love quotes, crush quotes, falling in love poems, cute love quotes, falling for you quotes, happiness quotes, new love quotes, relationship quotes. It is hard to realize that you are falling in love with your beloved. One cannot tell precisely, for sure, when was that you actually fell in love. However, this mystery makes the whole experience very charming and beautiful. If you have not experienced this feeling, the following quotes about falling in love will help you understand the beauty of it. And those who have experienced it, these falling in love quotes and sayings will simply bring a smile on your face!. Falling in Love Quotes from Movies and Songs

Falling in Love Quotes from Movies and Songs :

If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by...
~ My Best friend's Wedding

I'm falling into you,
This dream could come true,
And it feels so good falling into you.
~ Falling Into You (Celine Dion)

I didn’t have anything better to do that weekend, so I decided to fall in love.
~ The Girl Next Door

One word, that's all you said
Somethin' in your voice caused me to turn my head.
Your smile, just captured me
And you were in my future as far as I could see
And I don't know how it happened, but it happened still
You asked me if I love you, if I always will.
~ You Had Me From Hello (Kenny Chesney)

The mark of a true crush is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.
~ Shana Alexander

Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.
~ Runaway Bride

I'm crazy for you,
Touch me once and you'll know it's true,
I never wanted anyone like this,
It's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss,
I'm crazy for you, crazy for you.
~ Crazy For You (Madonna)