Sad Love Quotes - Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry

Tag: Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry, heartbroken quotes, lost love quotes, sad romantic quotes, happy love quotes, cute love quotes, life quotes, heartbreak quotes, sad love friendship quotes

Sad Love Quotes that Make You Cry



I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile.

You broke me, you broke my heart, you broke everything! You turned my world upside down and inside out, BUT I know it was worth it for that one moment of love we had, it's a shame it went bad.....

Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you

Whenever I cried he would always make me feel like he would change the world if he could so it couldn't hurt me anymore. But now I'm crying and he's not here

True love is when you shed a tear and still want him

I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you

What happens when he's your prince charming, but you're not his Cinderella?

You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

They say that time heals all wounds but all it's done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you."

What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose

Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.

I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody, but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...

Read Wise Sayings about Love