Cute Quotes for Your Boyfriend

Cute Quotes for Your Boyfriend

“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” ~ Roy Croft

“Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.” ~ Eve Glicksman
“It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, Something to look forward to And someone to love.” ~ Unknown


“We fit together so well...it's like pieces of a puzzle, the way your hand fits the curve of my hip and the way my head rests on your shoulder, the way our hands just melt into one, and the way I feel complete when I'm with you...like the picture's finally completed and I'll never have to wonder what I'm missing.” ~ Unknown

“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.” ~ Unknown

“Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.” ~ Kay Knudsen

“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.” ~ Unknown

“Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.” ~ Unknown

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” ~ Judy Garland

“Let's go get the shit kicked out of us by love.” ~ Love Actually

“I know quickly whether a guy is boyfriend material. If I can have a good time doing absolutely nothing with him, then that's boyfriend material for me. Like if we're able to have fun at a gas station. I've had some really good times at gas stations.” ~ Alyson Hannigan

“The best smell in the world is that man that you love.” ~ Jennifer Aniston

Source: http://www.love-your-boyfriend.com