Good Evening Quotes

I hope you liked these Good Evening Quotes. We will keep adding more nice quotes. So keep visiting this site.

In the evening of life, we will be judged on love alone.

Very very Good evening to all my loving friends!!!

"Friend" & "Friendship" are the very sweetest thing in life I Am Not Ur 1st "frnd" I Am Not Ur last "frnd" But U r always my "BEST FRIEND" Good evening. .

Its human tendency to run behind people whom we love and neglect the ones who love us bcoz We r sure we'll never loss them ....strange but very true... Good evening

Don't give a woman advice: one should never give a woman anything she can't wear in the evening


Each morning see some task begun, Each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.