I Love You Quotes

I Love You Quotes, I Love You ps Quotes, I miss you love quotes, romantic i love you quotes
I Love You, I Love You from the bottom of my heart. When i close my eyes, i see only you. When i open my eyes, i want to see you. You are in my heart and I Really Love You.

I've fallen in love many times... always with you. -----Author Unknown

Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you. ------Submitted by Raj

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.----- Helen Keller

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.----- Barbara De Angelis

I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in the world! I love you more than I have ever felt! I love you more than I love my own self!

You are my passion, my life, my love. Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you. -----Tara C.

You are a beautiful part of my life... I Love You -----Jessica

Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar....ek hi baar ho hai. ------From movie mohabbetein

I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone.-----Anonymous

My debt to you, Beloved,
Is one I cannot pay
In any coin of any realm
On any reckoning day. -----Jessie B. Rittenhouse

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. -----Antoine de Saint-Exupery

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away. -----Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"