Love Hurts Quotes and Sayings

Love Hurts Quotes and Sayings

"Our love was like a game to you... when you got bored, you quit." ~ Anonymous

"At what point of time do you realize something you have been working for so long and so hard is no longer worth fighting for? After the fight I realized it." ~ Anonymous

"Has so much going on in my head right now that if you looked inside you would get lost in it all..." ~ Anonymous

"You lied…I cried.. hope that the day comes soon when I can get over all these." ~ Anonymous

"Who are you? Oh that's right your a bunch of broken promises and a whole cup of lies.. Maybe that’s why I choose to forget you had ever existed!" ~ Anonymous
"Love is not something you can run away from. It's something you have to stand up to and realize there is no more running." ~ Anonymous