New Love Quotes and Sayings

New Love Quotes, romantic love quotes, cute love quotes, new love quotes 2012, new love quotes sayings, funny love quotes, new relationship quotes, happiness quotes, new friendship quotes

True Love never looked in Physical it felt in your heart. ~ Anonymous


When I met you, I found life… If I lose you I can’t live. You are the air that I breath. I love you beyond the depths of my soul… ~ Anonymous

Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and find everything you need. ~ Anonymous



Love never breaks! And only pride gets hurt! ~ Lyra Marie G.Z.

When I saw you, it was like I saw an angel. When I got closer, my heart pounded more and more, and I knew that I would be in love with you for the rest of my life. Just a touch of your skin, and my whole world changed. Now, all I want is to be by my baby’s side…forever <3  ~ Brooklyn