Feminism Quotes and Sayings

Feminist quotes, feminism definition, woman quotes, feminist theory, Feminism Quotes and Sayings, feminism meaning, anti feminism quotes, inspirational feminist quotes


Has feminism made us all more conscious? I think it has. Feminist critiques of anthropological masculine bias have been quite important, and they have increased my sensitivity to that kind of issue. ~ Clifford Geertz

He travels fastest who travels alone, and that goes double for she. Real feminism is spinsterhood. ~ Florence King


I am trying to make art that relates to the deepest and most mythic concerns of human kind and I believe that, at this moment of history, feminism is humanism. ~ Judy Chicago

'I hate discussions of feminism that end up with who does the dishes,' she said. So do I. But at the end, there are always the damned dishes. ~ Marilyn French

Feminism is hated because women are hated. Anti-feminism is a direct expression of misogyny; it is the political defense of women hating. ~ Andrea Dworkin

Feminism is sort of like God. Many people profess to believe in it, but no one seems to be able to define it to everyone's satisfaction. ~ Aaron Allston

Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream. ~ Rush Limbaugh

Feminism's agenda is basic: It asks that women not be forced to choose between public justice and private happiness. ~ Susan Faludi

First I would probably place men at the bottom of the food chain. On a grander scale, I would say they're reacting to change. Feminism has got to be part of that. ~ Neil LaBute