Imagination Quotes and Sayings

Imagination Quotes and Sayings

I believed in myself. I never imagined myself as just an ordinary player. ~ Imran Khan

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty. ~ Albert Einstein

I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant ~ Ursula K. Le Guin

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~ Jorge Luis Borges

I imagine that yes is the only living thing. ~ e. e. cummings


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. ~ Dr. Seuss

I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally. ~ Calvin Trillin

I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them. ~ Pablo Picasso

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. ~ Michelangelo

I used to lie in bed in my flat and imagine what would happen if there was a zombie attack. ~ Simon Pegg

Tag: imagination encircles the world, harapan quotes, quotes tanah perempuan, imagination is more important than knowledge, bahagia quotes, imagination quotes einstein, creativity quotes, dream quotes