Peace Quotes and Sayings

Peace Quotes and Sayings

I'm concentrating on staying healthy, having peace, being happy, remembering what is important, taking in nature and animals, spending time reading, trying to understand the universe, where science and the spiritual meet. ~ Joan Jett

If they want peace, nations should avoid the pin-pricks that precede cannon shots. ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~ Mother Teresa

If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner. ~ Nelson Mandela

Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. ~ John Lennon

I don't know whether war is an interlude during peace, or peace an interlude during war. ~ Georges Clemenceau

I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself. ~ Nelson Mandela


I happen to dig being able to use whatever mystique I have to further the idea of peace. ~ Garrett Morris

I think it's naive to pray for world peace if we're not going to change the form in which we live. ~ Godfrey Reggio

I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it. ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tag : famous peace quotes, inner peace quotes, short peace quotes, love quotes, happiness quotes, peace poems, peace of mind quotes, peace quotes and sayings