Friendship SMS Text Messages

A Friendship Poem For True Friends....
You're a true friend, That i want you to know, Our love for each other Has helped us to grow. We've been through some tough times, But we've made it through, The only one i ever trusted was you. 




My Friends are Angels
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Happy Friendship Day!



Friendship - A Bond of Love - A Magic
A bond of love,
A medal of trust.
A shoulder in sadness,
A hand in darkness.
A special relation to hold,
An ear where secrets can be told.
An appreciator for encouragement,
Something that doesn’t cost.
A jewel never to be lost.
Is the magic called

F R I E N D

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY



Friendship is little more trust - Friendship Day Wish
Friendship is a little more trust,
A little less try,
A little more laugh,
And a little less cry,
A little more WE and a little less I.

Happy Friendship Day!!!




If friendship is live - keep smiling
If CARE is a WAVE,
I'll give u SEA.
If RESPECT is a LEAF,
I'll give u TREE.
If TRUST is a PLANET,
I'll give u GALAXY,
if FRIENDSHIP is LIFE,
I'll give u MINE 4 FREE..
keep smiling.



Friendship is like Airtel
Love is DOCOMO,
do the new.

Marriage is IDEA
can change ur life.

Wife is HUTCH
where ever you
go she follows
But Friendship is Airtel
ek atut bandhan



A Cute Friendship Day SMS
When god open the windows of heaven,
He saw me & asked what is ur wish today?
I said god take care of the dear one,
Who is reading this "SMS".

"Happy Friendship Day"