30 Kata Mutiara Ulang Tahun Bahasa Inggris

Apihyayan Blog. Pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan memposting ulang beberapa kata mutiara ulang tahun dalam bahasa inggris, dimana Kumpulan kata mutiara ulang tahun yang indah untuk hidup yang lebih baik. Baca dan dapatkan inspirasinya di bawah ini:
  1. There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know. (Lewis Carroll )
  2. The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday. (Paris Hilton )
  3. The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape. (Samuel Johnson )
  4. The only thing better than singing is more singing. (Ella Fitzgerald )
  5. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. (Oprah Winfrey )
  6. The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new. (Catherine Bell )
  7. The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance. (Brian Tracy )
  8. The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to remember it once. (E. Joseph Cossman )
  9. Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love. (Gabriel Byrne )
  10. Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. (Jean Paul )
  11. Only then, approaching my fortieth birthday, I made philosophy my life's work. (Karl Jaspers )
  12. New Year's Day is every man's birthday. (Charles Lamb )
  13. My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I said I wanted to read poetry with her. (Guy Johnson )
  14. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. (Jim Valvano )
  15. My biggest hero, Gregory Peck, was my birthday present on April 14, 1973. I just sat and stared at him. (Loretta Lynn )
  16. Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. (Robert Lynd )
  17. Love the giver more than the gift. (Brigham Young )
  18. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy Birthday ……. (Anonim)
  19. When I look at you, I can’t deny there is a God, cause only God could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you. Happy B’day (Anonim)
  20. Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses’ (Anonim)
  21. When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie? (Lisa Loeb )
  22. When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th. (Gloria Stuart )
  23. When I turned 60, it didn't bother me at all (Yoko Ono )
  24. We'll take the cake with the red cherry on top. (Navjot Singh Sidhu )
  25. We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be. (Lauren Hutton )
  26. To my surprise, my 70s are nicer than my 60s and my 60s than my 50s, and I wouldn't wish my teens and 20s on my enemies. (Lionel Blue )
  27. To me - old age is always ten years older than I am. (John Burroughs )
  28. This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security. (Art Buchwald )
  29. Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult. (C. S. Lewis )
  30. There is still no cure for the common birthday. (John Glenn )

Itulah  Kata Mutiara Ulang Tahun Bahasa Inggris. Semoga ada manfaatnya