Apihyayan Blog kali ini share kembali mengenai Quotes and Sayings, dan kali ini dalam bahasa inggris, quotes kali ini ditujukan untuk anda wanita yang ada di dunia dengan judul 30 Inspirational Quotes for Women. Baca dan dapatkan inspirasi di dalamnya setelah kalian membacanya.
Tag: inspirational quotes for mothers, inspirational quotes for difficult times, inspirational quotes about life, maya angelou quotes, inspirational quotes about love, marilyn monroe quotes, inspirational bible verses, quotes about life
1. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
2. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
- Diane Mariechild
3. In my heart, I think a woman has two choices: either she's a feminist or a masochist.
- Gloria Steinem
4. For what is done or learned by one class of women becomes, by virtue of their common womanhood, the property of all women.
- Elizabeth Blackwell
5. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland
6. Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
- Matthew 6:25
7. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them.
- Louisa May Alcott
8. Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
- Proverbs 13:10
9. How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!
- Maya Angelou
10. The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.
- Charles Malik
11. Women are the real architects of society.
- Harriet Beecher Stowe
12. Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.
- Margaret Higgins Sanger
13. How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we, humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice within if only we would listen to it, that tells us certainly when to go forth into the unknown.
- Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
14. If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.
- Oprah Winfrey
15. In politics, if you want anything said ask a man, if you want anything done ask a woman.
- Margaret Hilda Thatcher
16. The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside, but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.
- Susan Brownell Anthony
17. Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal.
- William Shakespeare
18. Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory.
- Betty Smith
19. Remove those 'I want you to like me' stickers from your forehead and, instead, place them where they truly will do the most good - on your mirror!
- Susan Jeffers
20. Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
- James 1:2-4
21. I am not afraid... I was born to do this.
- Joan of Arc
22. As a woman, I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
- Adeline Virginia Woolf
23. A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
- Nancy Davis Reagan
24. Figure out who you are separate from your family, and the man or woman you're in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that is the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self because with that, you can do anything else.
- Angelina Jolie
25. When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak.
- Audre Lorde
26. If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it.
- Erma Bombeck
27. The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
- Amelia Earhart
28. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Maya Angelou
29. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
30. I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.
- Anne Frank
Source at www.buzzle.com