Best Love Quotes and Sayings

Best Love Quotes and Sayings, cute love quotes sayings, sad love quotes sayings, funny love quotes sayings, i love you quotes sayings, best life quotes sayings, best friend quotes sayings, best love quotes poems, quotes and phrases about love. Love quotes from Romeo and Juliet have carved a niche to make the romantic tale eternal. Love quotes and sayings for him will give you a chance to express yourself to the love of your life, who has given you unbound happiness. Here are some love quotes and sayings for him, well-researched for every moment. Read more on Best Love Quotes and Sayings below :


We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find. - Unknown

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you. - Karen Clodfelder

Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are. - Houssaye

If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU. - Dani B

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. - Dr Seuss