Romantic Quotes | Romantic Love Quotes

Romantic Quotes - Romantic Love Quotes, romantic quotes and sayings, cute romantic quotes, i love you quotes, famous romantic quotes, funny romantic quotes, love quotes, romantic poems, cute quotes

Are you Looking for romantic quotes? Then you have come to right place, here you will find a huge collection of romantic quotes ranging from inspirational and meaningful romantic love quotes or quotations that can help express your love the way you wanted. Read Romantic Love Quotes and Sayings


Romantic Love Quotes

Many people say, "Don't ever stay with a guy who makes you cry cause the one who is, wont make you cry". But I've learned that if "one night the moon asked me. If he makes you cry so much why don't you leave him? I would answer...Moon, could you ever leave your sky?" Jennifer Wilburn

I would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be . . . if you'll be my baby. From a song by Savage Garden

I love you - those three words have my life in them. Alexandrea to Nicholas III

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Ralph Waldo Emerson

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return. Natalie Cole

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever. Unknown Author

So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life. William Shakespeare

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame,
very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee

I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, Is the only sensible way to love. F. Sagan

Your voice makes me tremble inside and your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild. Unknown Author

Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there. Stephanie

Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art, words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart. Unknown Author

To translate love into lyrics, is an impossible task, cause you'll know love when you hear it, it all depends on who asks. Daniel long

You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep, ensuring I have a pleasant day and sweet dreams. Unknown Author

Loving a person is loving everything but the person. Being in love with that person is loving everything and that person. Denise

Everyone says that you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again. Unknown Author

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with. S. Zubrinic

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time that you've made me smile, the entire sky would be in the palm of my hand. Unknown Author

Anyone can say the love someone....It's loving someone enough to let them go that will prove that love. Jessica

He holds me when I start to cry. Makes me smile with just his eyes. Shares my hopes, dreams, fears. Wipes away all my tears. I love him without regret. I just haven't found him yet. Unknown Author

Sometimes all I need is a loving hand to hold and a caring heart to understand. Heather

That is what I get for falling in love. I can never get him out of my mind. It is the way that he kisses me, and it is the way he makes me fall in love with him. Unknown Author

One day you'll love me, the way I love you. One day you'll think of me the way I think of you. One day you'll cry for me, the way I cry for you. One day you'll want me, but I won't want you. Noelle

A rose bud represents the hope and beauty of love and friendship as it blooms and blossoms. Give someone a rose bud to show what you want to blossom in-between you. Unknown Author

When I say that I love you I mean the real person inside you but when you say you love me you mean the person you thought you saw when you met me. Edith Gonzalez

I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the Earth, I would hear your footsteps. Unknown Author

For every time that my love has hurt me, and all the wrong that he has done; I find myself angered... but only because my heart still loves him more. George napoleon

Love may not make the world go round, but the encounters make it worth the trip. Unknown Author

I love you so deeply I love you so much, I love the sound of your voice and the way that we touch, I love your warm smile and your kind thoughtful ways and the joy that you bring to my life everyday, I love you today as I have from the start and I'll love you forever with all of my heart. Marcella

Source : http://www.quotes-love.net/romantic-quotes-2.shtml