Romantic Love SMS

Romantic Love SMS

Here is my heart, it’s yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love that’s great and true,
So please keep it always close to you.

Life is for you, death is for me, being happy is for you, being sad is for me, being together is for you, being lonely is for me, everything for you but you are for me.


If you are asking if I need you, the answer is forever.
If you are asking if I’ll leave you, the answer is never.
If you are asking what I value, the answer is you.
If you are asking if I love you, the answer is I do.

You walked lightly into my life
Captivating and lovely to my mind,
At first, I never cared who you were
Now I don't know who I am without you.

Love is what I see in, your smile everyday.
Love is what I really feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share, each and everyday we live.