Love Quotes for Him From The Heart

Apihyayan Blog berbagi artikel Love Quotes dengan judul Love Quotes for Him from the Heart, Silakan anda baca dan tentunya dapatkan inspirasi di dalamnya setelah anda membacanya. Tags: love quotes for him from her, love quotes for him from the heart short, love quotes for your boyfriend, love quotes and sayings, love poems for him, love quotes for him long distance, love poems, romantic quotes him

When in love the desire to tell you beloved, just how much you care about them and love them is something that anyone who has been in love can relate to. With so much brewing in your heart it is better to let it all out, and tell you lover the truth from the bottom of your heart. If you’re looking for all the right words to say, we have for you “Love Quotes for Him from the Heart”. Our compilation of quotes is bound to make your beloved feel special, and make them fall in love with you even more deeply.


  • Your fingers on my back pep me more than 10 cups of coffee can.
  • With you my life has turned into a fairy tale, each moment more special, each day more adventurous and every second there is the wait to be with you. Even my nightmares have vanished. You make me feel so happy.
  • You are always there when I get into trouble, lifting me up when I am down, cheering me with your jokes and sharing my sorrows. You are the air I need to breathe and I cannot live without you.
  • You are my life. You are the only thing it would hurt to lose.
  • If only I could kiss and tell you how much I love you, we would be kissing for a lifetime!
  • Imagining a life without you is something that is impossible, you make me complete and I want you know you mean everything to me.
  • The one thing that we can never give enough and never get enough of is love. 
  • My heart skips a beat every time you say my name.
  • The indispensable need for true love was not known to me, till the moment that you walked into my life.
  • I have never yearned for anything as much as I have yearned for your love.
  • Rejection leads to inspiration, as now I have to work much harder towards achieving my goal, your eternal smile. 
  • Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
  • I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.
  • When you wake me up with your sweet smile and a loving kiss, the day is made. The sweet moments we have lived my love will always remind us how much we both mean to each other.
  • Wherever I go, whomever I am with and whatever I do, I know you are always with me. And you should better know that I will always need you.
  • You are my song. You are my song of love.
  • Since the time I've met you, I cry a little less, laugh a little harder and smile all the more, just because I have you, my life is a better place
  • The small acts you perform for making me happy shows just how much you love me and it is the feeling of being loved so madly that will keep me spirited even in tough times. Our love will stand the test of time.
  • Time has made a difference in my love for you. It was puppy love to begin with. It is my life today.
  • You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
For more love quotes for him from the heart pictures, visit : http://www.mydearvalentine.com/picture-quotes/tags/love_quotes_for_him/