Valentine SMS Text Messages

Valentine SMS Text Messages, bangla valentine sms, valentine sms jokes, hindi valentine sms, valentine sms 2013, will u be my valentine sms, love sms, valentine day 2013, valentine shayari


Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and lay from your heart.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


O my dear Valentine
Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.


Don't wait until it's too late
to tell someone how much you love,
how much you care.
Because when they're gone,
no matter how loud you shout and cry,
they won't hear you anymore.
Happy Valentine's Day


No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Valentines Day.


What i need to live
has been given to me
by the earth..
Why i need to live
has been given to me
by you my valentine !!!
Happy Valentines Day


U r d beat of my heart
Lover of my soul
I'll never leave U
& never wanna U let go
U r d beat of my heart
d 1 that make me sing
d 1 who makes me smile
& I never seem to cry
U r d beat of my heart
d 1 I really love
Don't let me out of Ur sight
For I'm yours by heart
Happy Valentine's Day