Falling in Love Quotes and Sayings

Falling in Love Quotes and Sayings. Here are some love quotes and sayings, well-researched for every moment. Read more on Falling in Love Quotes and Sayings below :


Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you. - Cant help falling in love with you, Elvis Presley

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. - Author Unknown

A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you. - Unknown

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. - Unknown

Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. - Robert Browning

Tag: new love quotes sayings, relationship quotes sayings, crush quotes sayings, teenage love quotes sayings, love poems sayings, cute love quotes sayings, friendship quotes sayings, cute quotes sayings