Good Morning SMS For Your Love

Good Morning SMS For Your Love


“The birds that land on your window every morning and have the privilege of watching you wake up are so fortunate. I settle with saying good morning to you, my love.”

“Never mind if it is a rainy or a foggy day. If I can say good morning to you it will be a perfect day to me. I love you with all my heart.”

“I wish I had wings so I could go to your house every morning, open your window, go to your room and wake up by your side. You make me very happy. Good morning, love.”

“I cannot describe how beautiful you look when you sleep, but seeing you wake up is a wonderful show that fills me with love. You own my heart.”

“This morning I want to wake you with a kiss. This morning I want to be the first to talk to you and say good morning to you. I love you, darling.”

“You light my days; you are the air I need to live. That is why I kiss you every morning to be happy. Good morning, my love.”