Health Quotes and Sayings

Health Quotes and Sayings

I believe that if you're healthy, you're capable of doing everything. There's no one else who can give you health but God, and by being healthy I believe that God is listening to me. ~ Pedro Martinez

I eat really healthy, and if I'm tired, I take a nap. ~ Casper Van Dien

I feel pretty good. My body actually looks like an old banana, but it's fine. ~ Mike Piazza

I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover. ~ Fran Drescher

I have a healthy body, free of the chemicals that once controlled it. ~ Lorna Luft

I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge. ~ Spike Milligan


I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me - spiritually and financially. ~ Denzel Washington

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. ~ John Muir

Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity. ~ Hippocrates


Healthy people live with their world. ~ Anne Wilson Schaef

I became a fanatic about healthy food in 1944. ~ Gloria Swanson

I believe it is important for people to create a healthy mental environment in which to accomplish daily tasks. ~ Darren L. Johnson

I believe that how you feel is very important to how you look - that healthy equals beautiful. ~ Victoria Principal