Love Quotes and Sayings For Her

Hello pembaca Apihyayan Blog kali ini admin kembali berbagi informasi mengenai Love Quotes, bagi kalian yang sedang cinta berat sama pacarnya kata-kata cinta atau ungkapan cinta Love quotes and sayings for her di bawah ini bisa dijadikan altertanif sebagai rasa cinta. Baca dan dapatkan inspirasi di dalamnya.


You ask me if I will ever leave you if someone beautiful came into my life and I fail to convince you enough with my words. Just like sunlight cannot exist without the sun, love cannot exist without you!
~ Martha Jones

Searching was a pain because I was always worried if I will ever fall in love again. It was scary at times because I just could not find the right one. They you walked into my life and now I know what love means.
~ Path Ivan

Each day becomes beautiful with you in it. A reason for my smile, a reason for my happiness, a reason for peace and love. Love is the reason for everything good that is happening to me.
~ Lapel Steel

I have received a few certificates and a few awards in life. But none of them can ever compare to the reward I have been blessed with right now. I could write a thank you speech, but all I want to say is that I really love you.
~ Tesla Love

I will cry if I have to, go crazy if I have to. I will do whatever it takes but I will stay as long as I can no matter what it takes.
~ Job-in Meek

Sweetness flows from your words and beauty is a part of your smile. When I listen to you and look at your cute face, I cannot help but get lost in your loving arms.
~ Fonda Rave

Sweetness flows from your words and beauty is a part of your smile. When I listen to you and look at your cute face, I cannot help but get lost in your loving arms.
~ Lanais Ann

Next Page: Love quotes for your girlfriend